The death toll from a double bomb attack at a bus station in Damascus has risen to 74.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says the suicide bombers targeted Shi’ites visiting a cemetery which is a pilgrimage site near the Old City of Damascus.
There was no immediate claim of responsibility for Saturday’s attack, which the Hezbollah-run al-Manar TV station said had been carried out by two suicide bombers.
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has been supported in the country’s war by Shi’ite militias from countries including Iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon
Meanwhile France has condemned the deadly bombing and called on truce guarantors, especially Russia and Iran, to ensure a ceasefire in Syria is fully respected.