The Nigerian celebrity Uriel Ngozi Oputa, one of the contestants of the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality show,
has stepped out taking her adorable mother shopping on wheelchair. The young lady took her mother on a shopping spree and made a video of them having a fun filled day. Uriel who was more or less the drama queen of the reality show is well loved by Nigerians who cannot get enough of her.
Pushing her mother in her wheelchair round the supermarket touched the hearts of many as they rained praises on her for the kind gesture. The ex-BBNaija housemate took to her Instagram page to share the video of her and the woman having a good time.
Her caption was everything as she made it known that she was super proud of her mother.
- Load more comments
- lizadrellah_konceptsThis stole my heart.. God bless you dear. Mummy shall reap all the fruits of her labours. Much love
- kateelfridaI love you Uriel
- dat_chemist_peggyThis is so amazing… God bless you uriel
- real_phinchysUriel ,i just luv u n always pray for u,i see u on top ,u shall make it in life ijn
- magfelixxAm just loving you the more….@urielmusicstar ??
- anto.d.foodieBless your sweetheart , I wish I did this for my mom. May your days be long on earth Uriel….
- celinaidehYesssssss…. Sweetest mother ???????
- adebakenataSo down to earth…just like @iambisola
- amaraamiableMore blessings honey
- mildredmildredmWow so touching honey
- m2_bootyThis is soo sweet tho..May God keeo blessing hunny @urielmusicstar ??
- chilinmumGod bless u, u are a good daughter, for taking care of ur mun
- susanyome1This is amazing. God bless u for not shying away cos of fame. My love for u has grown more
- chidi_i@urielmusicstar,u are free from shame,by God’s grace u shall live long to do more for ur Mum and i pray that the Almighty God will place u high above ur haters.Remain blessed and focused
- exquisite_annySo sweet. Love you momma; the Lord is your strength
- preciousruthhenryI knew you wer so real right from bb houz….God grant you more strenght to do more and a very good husband wen eva you decide….you are indeed a grt daughter.
- mz_posh_Aww beautiful????.
Screenshot of Uriel and her mother as they shopped. She also drew the attention of many to the woman’s hair as she was well dressed up and looked attractive. Nigerians in turn flooded the comment section of the Nigerian celebrity with warm messages as they prayed for her and encouraged her to keep taking care of her mother.
What do you think about this?