Home Business The danger in using gas cylinders at home
The danger in using gas cylinders at home
0

The danger in using gas cylinders at home

0
0

The General Manager LASEMA, Mr Adesina Tiamiyu, has advised Lagosians to ensure that Gas cylinders are kept outside the building premises and to always be more careful when trying to ignite a gas cooker to avoid unfortunate incident.

This follows a distress call via the emergency toll free line concerning a fire incident at No 12 Kunle Iyamolere Street, Ogudu Ori Oke, which prompted the immediate activation of the agency’s Emergency Response Team to the scene of the incident.

The LASEMA Response Team on getting to the incident revealed that the cause of the inferno could not be ascertained.

Fortunately, there was no loss of life, but the inferno affected the kitchen and living room, while three adults (two male and a female) suffered serious burns.

The Operatives of the Agency alongside LASAMBUS, Lagos State Fire Service, Police Force (Ogudu Division) were all present at the scene of the incident.

The Operatives of the Agency were involved in first aid intervention to the victims and later transferred the victims to Gbagada General Hospital and LASUTH respectively.

%d bloggers like this: