Home Business Nigerian Railway Corporation targets N4.9b
Nigerian Railway Corporation targets N4.9b
1

Nigerian Railway Corporation targets N4.9b

0
1

Image result for Nigerian Railway Corporation targets N4.9b The Nigerian Railway Corporation said it will work hard to meet Government revenue target of N4.9 billion this year. Managing Director, NRC, Edeth Okhiria said only 32 per cent of 2017 budget was spent, while the procurement process of the remaining 68 per cent are still being concluded.

Okhiria added that the Corporation is committed to surpass the N4.1 billion revenue generated last year.

Comment(1)

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *